How To Change Whatsapp Font Style: Use More Than 100 Fonts
Surely you regularly use the WhatsApp messaging application. The usefulness of this development is beyond doubt, although other options that compete from you to you with this work as Telegram. The case is that you want to give this development a new air, such as using new sources when writing texts. Here are the tips to how to change your WhatsApp font
The truth is that the options included by default in WhatsApp, being very readable, over time become boring for repetitive and unattractive. And, unfortunately, no option is offered – at least officially – to change this … which is a real shame. Well, we are going to propose a free application that you are sure to love because of how striking your messages will be once you send them with all the possibilities offered among which there are more than 100 changes to use (between fonts, numbers and styles) ).
The name of the work in question, of which we leave the link after this paragraph, is Stylish Text. Among other things, it allows you to change the text source that is used in the most used messaging application worldwide (it is also properly integrated into the Android operating system, so it is even possible to use it in other jobs without the slightest problem). By the way, the download and installation are one of the simplest, so you should not be afraid of doing this job.
How to use Stylish Text to change Whatsapp Font
The truth is that this is the simplest. There are several ways to do this with the free application (there is a payment option that integrates better), but we will indicate the one that we believe is most effective and efficient when executing a change of source in the texts that are They write to be sent. These are the steps that must be taken:
- Open the WhatsApp application in a normal way once you have installed Stylish Text
- Now select the contact you want to send a message to and write it regularly
- The next thing is that you select the written text and then that in the options that appear on the screen, use the icon with three vertical dots that are right next to the text
- Scroll down and find the section called Stylish Text and click on it
- A floating window appears in which you can see all the sources available in the development and it is possible to use in WhatsApp (those that have a closed padlock on the right are only used in the paid version). Review the sample text and choose the one that fits with what you want to send
- Once this is done, you will have finished and check that the font of the text in WhatsApp has been changed
As you have verified, making use of new options that make the text that is written in the WhatsApp messaging application more attractive is as simple as it exists.