Top 4 Best Instant Loan Apps of 2022
We’ve all been in situations where we need cash immediately but don’t have a fallback plan. If you’ve been in such a situation, don’t panic!
Unlike the traditional ways of securing loans, new, active apps are willing to help you instantly secure loans. So without further ado, let’s jump straight into it.
1. Viva Payday Loans – Best for Bad Credit
Viva Payday Loans is a unique online service that provides its users with borrowing services at great rates. It mainly offers quality loans from $100 to $500 and has a significant repayment plan that stretches from 16 days-12 months.
Similarly, Viva Payday Loans ranks highly as one of the bad credit loan providers considering Centrelink recipients, which is quite significant. If you take a loan below $2,000, you’ll be required to pay a 20% establishment charge as well as a 4% fee monthly.
However, as a quality loan platform, Viva Payday Loans has some eligibility tests you need to align with before they offer you their quality loan services. Before applying, you’ll only need to key in your personal details and the required amount.
And within no time, they’ll connect you with their best loan providers, who will offer you a loan contract. You’ll only have to append your signature on the terms and conditions before the money is deposited in your account.
- They don’t require any collateral.
- Straightforward application process.
- You can still access the loan service if you have a bad credit history.
- Charges high rates.
2. Gday Loans – Instant $50 Loan App
Gday Loans is another reliable lending platform that connects its users to quality lenders who provide excellent loan services with a single application. Together with numerous Aussie lenders, Gday Loans has ensured that their users get a lot of loans even with bad credit history.
If you’re experiencing financial difficulty and you need cash to push you until your upcoming paycheck or need some money to keep your business moving, the Gday Loans are here to support you. The best part is that you can access their services online in just a click as their response is rapid.
- They’ll release the money to you within 24 hours of their working hours once they approve your application.
- They offer plenty of loans ranging from $200 to $5000.
- They have a quick application and acceptance process.
- They don’t specify the interest rates.
3. Pronto Paydays
Pronto Paydays is an efficient online loan service that’s open to connecting you with their vibrant lenders who offer unique loan services. Their app is easy to maneuver, and they respond instantly to your loan quest.
Similarly, they have made the creation of their account straightforward, and you won’t have to break a sweat. If you need financial relief, you should try pronto paydays as their loan services are one of the best and won’t disappoint you.
If you’ve been planning to incentivize your workers, then you should know more about pronto paydays as it can help in wage benefit access, which you’ll find to be pivotal in your sector. Pronto Paydays has a document you’ll fill out to receive information via their website so go try it out.
4. Fair Go Finance Small Loan
Fair Go is a prestigious online lending platform that provides its loyal users with high-end loans ranging from $300-$2 000 with a term of 1-24 months. The best part is that their repayment policy is based on your income frequency. They also give an option for delayed payments without extra charges if you inform them prior.
Similarly, if you have a bad credit score, Fair Go lenders will still come to your rescue by connecting you with their reliable lenders. However, the loan’s charges are pretty significant; you might want to consider them before deciding.
Be sure to pay the establishment charge of 20% if you take up $18-$400 loans with a $% monthly charge. That’s why I advise you only take such loans when you have an emergency and not in situations you can maneuver.
- Long loan spell that ranges from 1-12 months.
- Significant loans of $300- $2,000.
- They don’t require collateral to offer loans.
- The repayment plan varies based on your income frequency.
- Their 4% fee per month is something to consider before taking the loan.
- Their loans come with an establishment fee of 20%.
How it Works
- Connect: You’ll need an available email address to create an account. Later, you’ll have to link it with your company’s payroll via your employee ID and name.
- Advance: You can effectively ask for paycheck advances any day you want with no debt, interest, or confusing terms.
- Repay: Pronto directly keeps records and follows up on the cash you have requested in terms of your existing payroll.
- Paycheck: All advances you take will directly be taken out of your payroll once it’s initiated, and you’ll get the remaining balance in full.
Securing instant loans is a game changer only if you use the right platforms. Undoubtedly, everyone hits a financial wall once in a while and requires instant assistance. If you’re in such a situation, use the lending platform above, such as Viva Payday Loans, which connects you with credible lenders to secure loans at reasonable interest rates.