Digital technologies are powerful tools for your business transformation. Once you update the tech stack, your workflows become more effective, data –- more structured, communication with clients –- more personalized, and customer support –- more streamlined. So, incorporating digital transformation solutions can be a game-changer for your company. And from this article, you’ll learn why.
Benefits of Adopting Digital Transformation
No matter which industry your company operates in, its digital upgrade will always have impressive results. And here are just a few examples of how it works:
- Transparent processes. When you digitize your workflow, each process becomes clear and trackable. For example, after implementing an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system, it’s easy to monitor and analyze all the activities within the organization. And this allows you to see the strong and weak points of your business.
- Decreased costs. Whether you switch to digital document management, decide to sign invoices electronically, or buy top-notch software for your customer support service, your costs will drop. That’s because digitization often means automation of routine processes. And such help will make your teams more productive, which will turn into greater revenues.
- Improved customer experience. When users see perfectly targeted sponsored ads on Amazon or get real-time instructions from an IT helpdesk bot, they’re satisfied. And appreciative potential buyers have more chances to convert to actual clients. Moreover, happy customers often share the positive experience, generating new leads for companies.
- Enhanced security. Digital transformation often involves converting sensitive data into electronic format and keeping it on a cloud server. But with a professional approach to security, your IT network team can protect confidential information much better. Specialized software also helps to monitor system vulnerabilities and prevent hacker attacks constantly.
In 2022, switching your business to the digital format of operation becomes a must rather than a choice. But with companies offering digital transformation services, this process can be smooth and comfortable.
Growing Revenues with Digitalization of Customer Experience
Nowadays, online shopping feels so natural, as if it has always been with us. However, only a couple of years ago, many companies had to adapt to the pandemic reality and switch to an online selling format. The good thing was that the Covid-19 forced many businesses to take a step toward digital transformation.
Companies that closed their brick-and-mortar stores had to go online with or without professional assistance. Some were surprised that their internet consumers didn’t behave similarly to offline customers and often preferred different products. Some business owners had to master generating leads and promoting their products and services on social media.
But with time, sellers noticed that a client-oriented approach and improvement of customer experience resulted in greater revenues for fewer efforts. Some entrepreneurs reopened their shops but kept their online operations active. Because online, they can embrace more customers and attract them faster. That’s how digitization became a priority for many businesses and helped owners earn more.
Digital Transformation Trends Improving Customer Experience
Your marketers are probably focused on resolving customers’ problems and offering solutions, so your digital transformation strategy should keep them happy. And digital experts offer several trends that will help you improve the customer experience of your potential buyers.
- Adding live chats on websites. Omnichannel customer service has become a must-have approach for many companies. But SMS notifications, email confirmations, and messaging on social media won’t compete with chatbots. Once well-trained, these AI-powered assistants can successfully resolve minor issues involving humans into more complicated cases.
- Optimizing company data for voice search. If you own a restaurant, spa center, offer notary service, or similar service, help users nearby find you. And it’s not about SEO optimization of your landing page or blog posts. Thousands of your potential buyers search for local businesses through voice assistants. So, you need to do voice search optimization.
- Developing mobile applications. In the mobile-first era, mobile apps make our lives much easier. For example, we don’t need to open a browser and enter credentials to our e-bank account to make a payment. Our smartphones need only your fingertip or face to give you access to the app. And sending a transfer is another couple of taps.
- Using ERP and CRM systems. When you use ERP or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, you accumulate all customer-related information in one source. And for example, a new sales rep will only need to open one document to see the history of communication with a prospect. This will let the new seller plan the future pitch around some triggers.
- Analyzing first-party customer data. There’s plenty of high-quality software that can process your customers’ data. But to choose the right stack for your company and speed up the transition, ask digital transformation companies for help. And leverage the valuable insights and helpful analytics to keep your clients happy.
Customers become more demanding, so companies try to make their interactions more comfortable and effective across all touchpoints. But this is impossible without shifting to new technologies and adopting a comprehensive tech stack. Luckily, such a transformation becomes quick and easy with the help of digital consulting specialists. And you only need to make one call to initiate changes.